If you are watching the series, please consider joining our Zoom 'Fight for Planet A' follow up discussion group - the next session will be on Wednesday 20 August at 8 pm.
If you have not used Zoom before we suggest you join the meeting 10-15 minutes before 8.00pm as there will be a small program to download and install before you can join the meeting. Once the program has installed you will then have an opportunity to test and adjust audio and video settings. To assist you with this I have attached John’s document with details about Joining a Zoom Meeting for the First Time.
The meeting will be held with a 10 minute coffee break between two 40 minute sessions.
Please contact BSFG's Peter Maddock on 0418 135 330 if you would like to become involved and he will send you out the link to the meeting so that you can join us on Zoom.
- Fight for Planet A Solutions Plan with particular reference to 'Good for the Hood' (Recommended by John Lloyd)
- Cities Power Partnership Re-Energise Australia: Clean Jobs Summit (Recommended by Callum Morrison), This includes Helen Haines; also Richie Merzian who appears in the first episode of Fight For Planet A talking about the offsetting not carried out by the WA miners. He is also in an SBS news item https://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/former-climate-negotiator-on-why-he-quit-under-tony-abbott-s-leadership.
- 'Reduction revolution has the equipment we have been talking about' (Recommended by Peter Maddock)
- 'The Future We Choose', Christina Figueres (Recommended by Frank Dunin)
- National Press Club Address by Dr Larry Marshall - CSIRO Chief Executive, which can be viewed on ABC iView to September 11 (Recommended by Callum Morrison)