- Develop a series of forums and on-farm demonstrations to explain the changes necessary for carbon capture and storage on farm
- Engage Charles Massey to talk to local farmers
- Meet with other like minded groups to determine common goals
- Create a list of groups already formed and what they are doing in this space.
- Develop a 'Regen' farmer peer support group with field days and guest speakers
- Faciliitate DIY ecological monitoring on farms
- Find and enable local farmers who are interested in belonging to such a group/developing ecological monitoring and other regenerative farming skills
- Explore links with Bulk Food Co-Op and local producers eg the Strathbogie Local in Euroa
There is clearly synchronicity with another possible area of activity also reported on following the review - Ecosystem Restoration.
John Paul Murphy
Local Agricultural community