- Prof Kate Auty – Kate will speak from her experience with rural communities in the changing energy sector; celebrate achievement and community as a driver for change
- Damien Moyse, (Alternative Technology Association (ATA – and Renew Magazine), presenting on Battery Basics and alternative storage options.
- Tom Brown (Sustainability Victoria) talking about Community Power Hubs
- Matt Charles Jones - Totally Renewable Yackandandah – local community mini grid pilot projects
- Local grid and off grid residential case studies.
A Drop In Marketplace will also be held at the event showcasing; Industry professional, local energy advocates, literature, Mondo Power projects, EV’s, E bikes for example.
A reminder to those who could not get to the Mondo Bulk Buy presentation last week - the second information session will be held this Sunday, 22nd, at BPACC, starting at 2:30pm.